Wine Search

Vintage

Price

No choice available on this group

PRODUCERS

Guestbook

Post By Michal Zeman-Prague - Czech Republic
We received our order in Czech republic ! Thank you very much for the perfect and quick service . And now - we are going to enjoy the wine :-) Best regards to Porto

23-07-2014
Post By Phil Lyon
I've ordered on five or six occasions now and, not only are their excellent wines great value, their logistics are very dependable. Very impressed with Portugal Vinyards. PL

05-01-2018
Post By Victor Phillips
The wines from Portugal Vineyards are excellent at any price. The fact that their prices are so low is a fantastic bonus! I have used them for more than two years now and of about a hundred wines, I've only been dissatisfied with say, four of them. But I

28-11-2018

View all posts

Maximize

Citrus color with tropical and floral aromas. In the mouth it is full-bodied, mineral and fresh.

OUR PRICE: $3.55 $3.55

Add
Subtract

This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 6 quantity for this product.

  • Type: White Wine
  • Bottle Size: 750 ml
  • Year: 2018
  • Grape Variety: Viosinho, Gouveio, Arinto
  • Winemaker: Miguel Ferreira
  • Region: Douro
  • Alcohol: 13,5%
Winemaking:
The best grapes of the varieties Gouveio, Viosinho and Arinto, carefully selected on the Favaios plateau were harvested in mid-September. Vinification started with total destemming and crushing, and then subjected to 72-hour skin maceration at low temperature. The tear wort resulting from the skin maceration then passed through a natural clarification process by static decanting. The alcoholic fermentation took place in French oak barrels of second year, and in small stainless steel vats, for about 20 days at a constant temperature of 18ºC. After the alcoholic fermentation, a stage of 9 months was initiated during which the contact with the fine lees was promoted. After that period, a selection of the best wines was made, with the final batch consisting of 44% of wines from the fermentation in barrels and the remaining 56% of wine fermented in stainless steel.

Grape Varieties:
Viosinho, Gouveio, Arinto

Tasting Notes:
Citrus color with tropical and floral aromas. In the mouth it is full-bodied, mineral and fresh.

Store and Serve Advices:
Storage Lying down at a temperature of 15°C. Serving at a temperature from 10-11°C.

Food Pairing:
Serve with soup, shellfish, fish dishes and some light meat dishes.

Reviews and Awards:

Write your review

Casa Velha White 2018

Casa Velha White 2018

Citrus color with tropical and floral aromas. In the mouth it is full-bodied, mineral and fresh.

Customers who bought this product also bought: