Duas Quintas Reserve Red 1992
16,5 pts Jancis Robinson - Bright and strong colour, dark red with red highlights. Intense nose, perfumes of ripe fruit, plum, cherry, and sour cherry with balsamic notes. In the mouth it is smooth from the outset, ample with aged tannins and a long and complex finish, in the same aromatic register.
$221.95
Tax Excluded

By buying this product you can collect up to 20 point points. Your cart will total 20 points that can be converted into a voucher of $2.14.

Quantity
Only 1 available.
Last items in stock
Type
Red Wine
Region
Douro
Varieties
Touriga Franca,Touriga Nacional,Tinta Barroca
Year
1992
Bottle Size
750 ml
Volume
12,5%

Add to Favorites

Last time this product was added to a cart: 10/26/2023

Winemaking:
These grapes from our Ervamoira and Bons Ares estates were manually harvested from carefully selected vineyards. Vinification took place in granite wine pressers or stainless steel vats, depending on the plots. After trimming and pressing in a vertical press, the wine underwent malolactic fermentation. For 18 months, 20% of the wine has been aged in wooden barrels, with the other 80% aged in modern one-fill wine barrel of varying capacities.

Grape Varieties:
Touriga Franca,Touriga Nacional,Tinta Barroca

Tasting Notes:
Bright and strong colour, dark red with red highlights. Intense nose, perfumes of ripe fruit, plum, cherry, and sour cherry with balsamic notes. In the mouth it is smooth from the outset, ample with aged tannins and a long and complex finish, in the same aromatic register.

Store and Serve Advices:
Serve between 16º and 18ºC. Store the bottle on its side in a cool, dry and dark place.

Food Pairing:
We recommend that the 2009 Reserva be paired with richly flavoured dishes such as, game, roast beef and roasted cod. It also goes very well with cheeses such as Stilton and Serra.

Allergens:
Contains sulphites.

Reviews and Awards:
. 16,5 points in Jancis Robinson.

AUC0067
1 Item

Specific References

Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

Duas Quintas Reserve Red 1992

16,5 pts Jancis Robinson - Bright and strong colour, dark red with red highlights. Intense nose, perfumes of ripe fruit, plum, cherry, and sour cherry with balsamic notes. In the mouth it is smooth from the outset, ample with aged tannins and a long and complex finish, in the same aromatic register.
Write your review

Producers

Specials

Search on blog

Newsletter