• Reduced price
Quinta das Cerejeiras Grand Reserve White 2017
  • Quinta das Cerejeiras Grand Reserve White 2017
  • Quinta das Cerejeiras Grand Reserve White 2017
  • Quinta das Cerejeiras Grand Reserve White 2017
Quinta das Cerejeiras Grand Reserve White 2017
18 pts Revista de Vinhos - Deep yellow-citrine colour. Elegant and complex aroma of ripe fruit and well integrated wood notes. In the mouth it is well balanced with a silky smooth texture, harmoniously combining ripe fruit with wood. Very elegant, with good acidity and freshness.
€26.45
/ €30.95
Tax Included

By buying this product you can collect up to 2 point points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of €0.20.

Quantity
Em Stock
Type
White Wine
Region
Lisboa
Varieties
Chardonnay,Arinto,Vital
Year
2017
Bottle Size
750 ml
Volume
13%
Winemaker
Miguel Móteo

Add to Favorites

Last time this product was added to a cart: 04/16/2021

Promotion valid from the 1st of March 2021 up to the 31st of May 2021 and subject to the available stock

Winemaking:
Grapes in perfect sanitary and maturation conditions are carefully picked by hand. The grapes, completely de-stemmed, are slightly crushed and then immediately pressed to obtain a fruity and balanced wine with good acidity.The must was fermented in French oak bar rels (40%) and the remaining (60%) in steel vats at controlled temperature (16-18º ) during twenty one days. The wine is bottled after ageing 8 months wood barrels and 4 months in steel vats.

Grape Varieties:
Chardonnay,Arinto,Vital

Tasting Notes:
Deep yellow-citrine colour. Elegant and complex aroma of ripe fruit and well integrated wood notes. In the mouth it is well balanced with a silky smooth texture, harmoniously combining ripe fruit with wood. Very elegant, with good acidity and freshness.

Store and Serve Advices:
Should be served chilled (12-13º).

Food Pairing:
Goes very well with fatty fish and soft cheese.

Reviews and Awards:
. 18 points in Revista de Vinhos;
. 17,5 points in Vinho Grandes Escolhas.

CAS0016
10000 Items

Specific References

Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

Quinta das Cerejeiras Grand Reserve White 2017

18 pts Revista de Vinhos - Deep yellow-citrine colour. Elegant and complex aroma of ripe fruit and well integrated wood notes. In the mouth it is well balanced with a silky smooth texture, harmoniously combining ripe fruit with wood. Very elegant, with good acidity and freshness.
Write your review

Related articles on blog

Producers

Specials

90 pts Robert Parker - Wine of deep colour of violet shade, it presents a good concentration in the nose. Rich fragrance, with notes of mulberries and floral notes. In the mouth it presents good structure and a long finish.
€23.95 Price
Lisboa
Add to Compare Product

Search on blog

Newsletter

Guestbook ( 1363 )

Post By Svend Östergaard
Congratulations on a very good brandy.
Found this by chance on Continente after testing several ...
14-04-2021
Post By BERNARD.
great company, very good selection at a good price, fast and reliable delivery service
09-04-2021
Post By Robert Jozsef Toth Dr
My 13th order. The bottles (24 pcs) arrived safely as usual.
This company is perfectly safe and ...
29-03-2021
Post By Michael Milligan
Introduced to the Port by a Friend, on delivery (and tasting) a 2nd Friend wanted repeat case of the ...
27-03-2021