• Reduced price
Vale Dona Maria Douro Superior White 2022
85 pts Revista de Vinhos - Clean and bright citric colour. On the nose it is an intense wine, with aromas of stone fruit and some herbaceous notes. The citrus notes combine with the freshness that the wine presents. In the mouth it is a delicate, elegant and creamy wine. Its acidity defines a fresh and long finish.
$7.62
/ $9.61
Tax Excluded

No reward points for this product.

Quantity
Em Stock
Type
White Wine
Region
Douro
Varieties
Viosinho,Rabigato,Arinto,Gouveio
Year
2022
Bottle Size
750 ml
Volume
12,5%
Winemaker
Rui Viana

Add to Favorites

Last time this product was added to a cart: 02/25/2024

Promotion valid from the 1st of January 2024 up to the 31th of March 2024 and subject to the available stock

Winemaking:
The harvest is done manually, the grapes are destemmed and the must is extracted for fermentation. After fermentation, 65% of the batch ages in stainless steel vats and the remaining 35% carry out the last third of the alcoholic fermentation in used 500L French oak barrels. A 6-month aging in barrels and French oak continues with weekly bâtonnage.

Grape Varieties:
Viosinho,Rabigato,Arinto,Gouveio

Tasting Notes:
Clean and bright citric colour. On the nose it is an intense wine, with aromas of stone fruit and some herbaceous notes. The citrus notes combine with the freshness that the wine presents. In the mouth it is a delicate, elegant and creamy wine. Its acidity defines a fresh and long finish.

Store and Serve Advices:
Serve chilled (10 - 12ºC).

Food Pairing:
Ideal to accompany white meat dishes, salads and salted fish.

Allergens:
Contains sulphites.

Reviews and Awards:
. 85 points in Revista de Vinhos.

AVE0081
9985 Items

Specific References

Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

Vale Dona Maria Douro Superior White 2022

85 pts Revista de Vinhos - Clean and bright citric colour. On the nose it is an intense wine, with aromas of stone fruit and some herbaceous notes. The citrus notes combine with the freshness that the wine presents. In the mouth it is a delicate, elegant and creamy wine. Its acidity defines a fresh and long finish.
Write your review

Related articles on blog

Producers

Specials

Young coloured wine, citrus hue. Fruity and intense aroma, with predominant notes of tropical fruit (passion fruit and pineapple), accompanied by an evident citrus character (lime and ripe lemon). In the mouth it has a cheerful tasting with the evident fruity component and framed with a good balance between the acidic sensation and natural sweetness.
$1.94 Price
In Can
Add to Compare Product

Search on blog

Newsletter