List of products from Companhia das Lezirias
Companhia das Lezírias currently has about 130 ha of vineyards, of which 65% of the area is composed of red varieties and the remaining 35% of white varieties.
Among the red varieties, the Alicante-Bouschet variety is the majority, followed by the castes Castelão, Trincadeira, Aragonez, Touriga-Nacional, Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Merlot, Touriga-Franca, Tinta Barroca and Tinto Cão. Pires, Trincadeira das Pratas, Arinto, Wardrobe, Talia, Verdelho and Vital.
Grid
List

There are 14 products.

Grid
List
Showing 1-14 of 14 item(s)
87 pts Robert Parker - Bright, lemon colour. Aroma with fruity character (tangerine, pineapple and peach) with hints of toasty flavours from the barrel. Soft and round...
€6.06 Price
Tejo
Add to Compare Product
88 pts Robert Parker - Crystalline and salmon color. Aromas and cherry blossoms, green apple and lime, wrapped in vanillic notes. Enveloping, silky, very fresh, with a...
€6.50 Price
Tejo
Add to Compare Product
93 pts Wine Enthusiast - Clear, dark granate colour. Very aromatic, with mint, eucaliptous, cassis, plum, violet flowers and spicies. Full but with soft tannins. Long...
€7.21 Price
Tejo
Add to Compare Product
16,5 pts Revista de Vinhos - Clear, deep garnet colour. Harmonious aromatic combination of peper, tobacco, plum and some toasty flavors from the barrels. Smooth and...
€8.72 Price
Tejo
Add to Compare Product

Producers

Specials

Quinta do Infantado White Port A wine that balances mature acidity with ripe apples, dried prunes and marmalade flavors. It neatly sits between freshness and maturity, a delicious balance. Quinta do Infantado Ruby Port Ruby colour, notes of black fru ...
€8.50 Price
Tawny Port
Add to Compare Product

Search on blog

Newsletter

Guestbook ( 1314 )

Post By Luana Costa
great company indeed! such a shame Ireland is out of the list of the country where it delivers!
04-11-2020
Post By Chris
I found here a red wine (Caiado) which my brother and me liked very much during our staying in Portu ...
30-10-2020
Post By Shaun Howe
Was recommended here by a good friend. Best move I’ve ever made! Got 12 bottles of my favourite ...
25-10-2020
Post By John Winfield
The quality and price of all the wines is remarkable. I have introduced 5 friends/relatives, and a ...
21-10-2020